Sunday, January 3, 2010

The Day Before School

I woke up damn early today. Haven't even have my breakfast then I was sent to BIANCO to have my hair cut. My head is like tomato round right now. Hell!! Why am I following the rules?! What's the rules for..?! As long as everything is nice and tidy, it's not a problem isn't it..?Argh!

Whatever. I'm still a student in CHKL. I have plenty of stuff to complain though. The socks..owh please.. leave me alone. I'm not going to wear those to school tomorrow. My nails.. uh-uh.. I'm not going to trim them right now. Reach school earlier to avoid the check-ups. Tomorrow will be fine I hope.

Some more I need  to wake so early tomorrow so that I wouldn't stuck in the stupid traffic jam. And I can't imagine how crowded will the canteen be during recess time. 18 classes of form1 students. Can you believe?!
It's like thousand of them. There'll even be 20 classes in the 2nd semester.We're all packed like sardins.

Something is good in 2010 though. I have my classmates with me again. I have my boyfriend in the same school. I'm going to have my driving licence soon. I'll graduate this year as in my plan. I'll have to earn more money by tutoring. I'm 17!!!!

Let's rock the school.

(Teenagers-My Chemical Romance)

1 comments:

adi = 阿弟 said...

actually every ppl like to complain their own school de la...just try to enjoy ur school life, cos it is only once in ur life...enjoy it...haha

Post a Comment