Thursday, June 25, 2009

We deserved to.

How many times I'm talking about this. You enjoy something else more than staying with me. I knew it since I see it with my eyes. Everything still going smooth without me like how you describe my life either.

Maybe you're once in love with me. ONCE. And for now, it's over. Everything comes to an end. And, this is the end. Well, I'm not that lucky to have a wonderful man with me for my whole journey. But I got my hero once. ONCE. And this is enough for me to remember it for the rest of my life.

Once again I announce the end of the world is getting near. Get rid of anything else that annoys you. Get back to your life and Live Life Well like all the others say.

I told myself the same day of the other year I'll run.. and I'm RUNNING!!

We deserved to be happy.
Love is crime when we're young.
=)


By Evelyn.
(Aren't You Glad-Eason Chan)

0 comments:

Post a Comment