Friday, June 26, 2009

Helpless

Today's weather is still the same or more accurately, it's getting hotter.
The stuffy air is still surrounding me, yet it's making me feel dizzy and annoyed.
I'm sweating like hell, especially after the rain.

The rain started in the afternoon. Shit. I've forgotten since when I'm so not into the rain.
I felt the wet and hot steam around which makes me more sleepy and stuffy.
So, please stop raining. Or just snow!!

Well. Our class was spotted and shot by the dicipline teacher.
Not suitable to propose her name here but a clue, she likes to wear suits.><
She came in the 8th period which is SEJARAH. A reallly killing period.
She commanded a few students which slept on the table to go out of the class to have the "talk".
As everyone know, they came back with a new scratch on their report card.

I should admit that I'm really not concentrating these few days.
I'm not sure with the reason either.
The stupid weather or the holidays.
I should call back my soul or my result is running down.

Another one. Someone who talks like joking at all the times but sometimes talk seriously and make people feel nervous. I'm annoyed with the conversation between us. I can't resolute which is joke, which is fact. It was so irritating.

One more. I'm really mean sometimes. So, I act angry quite often.
I just want someone to coax me. But there's always somebody who doesn't care at all.
And says, "She'll turn back to normal very soon." Argh. TOO MUCH!!

That's all for now.



By Evelyn
(Way Back Into Love-Haley Bennett & Hugh Grant)

0 comments:

Post a Comment