Sunday, June 28, 2009

DesaParkcity Trip. xD

Attendence 1



















Attendance 2


















DESA PARKCITY















Ready to go to our destination. =)

















She's speeding!!















Safety First xD


















I'm Coming!!


















Finally =="

















Couple..><



















Imagine

















My Garden xD


















Award wanted..!!



















A Bit windy..




















Mine.




















Fake or Real?


















Paparazzi.. xD













That's what am I thinking when
I'm sitting there..
=="

















Swimming in the rain xD


















This way to EXIT ><





















The guard has a rainbow umbrella..
GIVE IT TO ME!!














By Evelyn
(My Chemical Romance-Teenagers)

1 comments:

demon*jiahui said...

aha,u got ur specs finally.xD

Post a Comment