Friday, October 16, 2009

R.I.P

I woke quite early this morning.
I need to go to ELS with my cousin to take my placement test.
Great. Course for holidays. I'm not FREE!!

As we reach there quite early today, so my cousin try to figure out my eye bags and "eye shadow" below my eyes.
Really sorry to expose my tears in front of you.
Thanks to my dearest cousin. Love ya. =)

Forget about it. Talk about ELS.
They provide only intensive classes from level 100-109
including CONVERSATION, SSP(Speaking Structure Grammar), READING&WRITTING.
The teachers are great and the students are friendly.
The great part is THEY SPEAK ONLY ENGLISH.

Actually not much Malaysian students go there.
So, you might feel like you're the one who is foreigners.
You could find out many interesting culture and suprised by their thoughts.
Although classmates may be irritating sometimes, I still like the place quite much.
All in all, GO ELS MAN!!!!

R.I.P for three days.
LISTEN UP CHWIN!
Take care.x)

0 comments:

Post a Comment